7.13.2011

Time flies....

So....I took a picture tonight.  I actually usually take a picture about everyday.  But it's with my cell phone and while the subject is totally worthy of sharing, it's most likely already been shared on Facebook.  And since most (if not all) of my "The Letter U" readers are real life friends/family that are also on Facebook, it seems a bit redundant.

It was absolutely beautiful outside today when the kids and I got home (after work, etc).  So we played out back until dinner.  I love seeing them have so much fun together.  I love the fact that despite every guilty feeling I ever have about things I can't give them or do for them, I have given them each other.  And I give of myself.  I really try to always be present in the moment, in their lives, etc.  I hope that when all is said and done I have accomplished this.  On that note, I think my blog has naturally morphed from a "365 photo blog" to a "post when I have a subject/time blog".  Life is ever changing.  It's the nature of things.

I am thankful tonight for my wonderful kids and husband....and I am thankful that today is over!  I am ready for bed :)

I don't know how many of you caught this, but I mowed yesterday.  This fact is important because my picture tonight is brought to you by my refusal to use a trimmer.  I have mowed our yard the past two times.  Therefore, our yard has not been trimmed for at least 1.5 weeks....I am afraid of the trimmer.  Whatever that line is, it scares me.

I usually despise our back fence.  Shadow fencing creates too many spaces for weeds, grass, etc to grow in, under, and around.  But right now I am loving it.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment