6.09.2011

Fun in the sun!

Okay...so this is a double post - or something....since I already loaded these pics to facebook earlier today.  But I was thinking that I may have readers outside of facebook.  Who knows :)

Today the kids and I went to the pool.  Me, three kids, and, well, me.  It was fun.  But I was so full of anxiety by the end of hour two that we came home.  Jude can "sort of" swim, Quinn can stand on his own, and Lucy is oblivious to the dangers present when at a pool.  So the boys did really well with staying close to me. Lucy, on the other hand, wanted to walk the wall, climb up and down the pool stairs, jump in to me repeatedly (causing my biceps to definitely get a workout), etc, etc, etc....I really need to find someone that does private swim lessons in the evening for the boys.  Working full time only allows us to sign them up for 1x/week lessons for 8 weeks.  We have done this and it is a waste of time and money (in my opinion!)....so I really need to find nightly swim lessons for both boys at the same time for 2-4 weeks straight.  So I can relax a smidge at the pool :)

Anyway, here are my Solar Babies (anyone know this?! bonus points if you have heard of or seen this without googling :)).....They are cell pics again, sue me :)  **  Jude and Lucy look hilarious in their pics...it was bright out!!  And I was taking the pics blind :)







On a slightly related note, I hate that tomorrow is my last day of vacation.  I would rather be home every day, even if every day was "one of those days" than have the best day ever at work.  As I type this Quinn is whining about it being bedtime ;)  But I wouldn't trade it!!!!  Love them more than life itself!!!  Night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment