6.18.2011

Tyler - the kid....

We live in one of the best neighborhoods in the world...in my humble opinion :)  Not only do we have some of the best neighbors ever, but the neighborhood kids are great.  One perfect example of this is Tyler - the kid.  The boys love him, idolize him even.  And he really is a great kid.  He came over tonight to play with the boys and stayed for dinner and dessert  :)  Lucy loves him too.  She gets so excited when she sees him she screams his name and practically vibrates, just like she does with her brothers :)  Maybe she thinks he is her brother?  Who knows, but it's adorable, especially because she calls him Hyler :)

Tomorrow is Sunday and Fathers Day - make it a memorable day!  Happy Father's Day to my husband!  I couldn't ask for a better father for my children :)  And Happy Father's Day to my own father and my father in law!  You are both wonderful people who make such a difference in our lives!!  And Happy Father's Day to all the other wonderful dads out there that I have the privilege to know and call friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment