6.28.2011

I'm still here!!!

So, I actually took some real pictures today.  I'm going for overkill here since I haven't blogged for a good bit.  I am working from home this week because my mother-in-law is out of town and I am down a sitter.....This would be a bad thing but I love it!  The boys are in summer playground but they're still here half day and having only Lucy in the morning is kind of nice.  She seems much more manageable when they aren't all feeding off of each other :)

Anyway, I feel bad about the slacking on my end with my "photo a day" thing, but this has been a busy summer so far....we've had baseball, swimming, a garage sale....the boys and I went to see Cars 2 last Friday.  It was a good movie.  But I think I still like the first one better.  Jude's last baseball game is Thursday and Quinn's was last Saturday.  I can't say that I'm sad the season is ending.  I love watching them play, and grow and learn, but baseball is sort of boring.  Why do the boys not want to play soccer?  In less than a year I will be forcing Lucy into gymnastics and ballet :)  I can't wait :)  I think she'll enjoy it too, so that's a bonus.  Quinn really wants to play football in the fall but I think for his age it's flag football.  Call me crazy but I don't think Quinn could handle that.  He's a full contact kind of kid.  So he'll just have to wait a couple of years :)

So....enjoy the pics!!!!

This is my hens and chicks (chicks and hens?)....apparently, it's "blooming".  I didn't know it did this and to be quite honest it looks a little phallic and makes me a little uncomfortable.  I thought it was just a very low lying cacti sort of plant.  Who knew?


Our strawberry plants are doing great as well.  Lucy loves going to our side bed, picking a "bury" and walking around showing it off before finally eating it.  And she is so smart, she only eats the berry, and then gives me or Travis the top green part and stem.  Smart girl :)


The rest of these are of Lucy...I was home all morning with her.  When the boys got home they all ate lunch then all took a nap.  Sue me.  After that we spent time outside, weeding, riding bikes, running, etc...then baths and bed :)  I like to enjoy my time.  Maybe tomorrow I'll take my camera to Jude's baseball game and get some action shots :)







No comments:

Post a Comment