1.11.2011

A Force to be Reckoned With.....

Meet Quinn.  Some of you may already know him as The Mighty Quinn.  And that he is.  He is my younger son, the second born.  And I do believe he got the "second born child handbook" in utero.  He is feisty and sweet, the peace keeper and the trouble maker.  He is a goof and super smart.  He is a Leo (not that I totally follow or believe astrology).  But he is definitely a lion.  He is compassionate and compromising and sensitive and loving and all boy all at the same time.  He is the most perfect younger son I could've ever hoped for and I love him.  If you know him, you love him too.  If you don't know him, someday you will.  He will take on the world!

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of Quinn. Very stoic. Your description is to a tee. If you know him, you love him. If you don't know him, you will. He WILL take on the world.

    ReplyDelete