1.27.2011

We represent the lollipop guild.

More often than not in life Quinn reminds me of the munchkins from The Wizard of Oz.  I love it.  I have actually taught him this song and how to properly swing his arms while squinting his eyes just right and singing out of the side of his mouth.  He almost has it down.

Lucy and Quinn took a bath together tonight.  This was SO much fun.  While Lucy has definitely had her moments today (like usual), she was so cute and endearing tonight it's just hard not to overlook her current (and temporary) imperfections :)  After taking this picture and then putting it on my computer to look at closer, I realized that Lucy is also a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz.  Perhaps I can get a brother/sister duo together and make some big money on this :)

1 comment: