1.24.2011

Self portrait, of Jude....

I was going to joke about the commonly used photography pun of "shooting" people in reference to Jude taking a self portrait.  But it made me uncomfortable.  So instead, I will just post the picture :)  My father-in-law sent home a really cool, really light-weight tripod with Travis today (for me, thanks Terry!) as I don't yet have one.  I wanted to make my blog today about my soon to be 7 year old son, who hasn't been featured a lot on here.  So when I drafted him for the shoot, I let him take the picture himself, once I had everything set and ready to go.  I think he enjoyed it :)  Maybe he'll end up being the real photographer in the family!  Who knows....but I do believe he'll be a great success at anything he sets out to do!

1 comment:

  1. So...techincally you took the picture right? He just pressed the button.

    ReplyDelete