1.16.2011

Running....

I have been running.  I am actually feeling pretty good about my running abilities at the moment.  Travis got me a Nike sportband for Christmas and I am really enjoying the fact that it is a total enabler for something GOOD for an OCD person like myself.  That being said, lifestyles of any kind will rub off on the impressionable children we are raising.  Jude wants to run with me.  I am happy about this because while I do not consider myself a "runner", I enjoy "running".  Lucy and I took a trip to Kohls today with a fancy 30% off coupon in hand (thanks Amanda!) and came home with not one, but three new pair of shoes.  Jude needs "real" running shoes if he is going to be running with me.  Quinn needs to keep up with Jude (or blur as he runs right by).  And Lucy is a total shoe horse who just LOVES picking out new shoes.  Who am I to say no?

 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite picture so far. I like the look of the black and white with the natural wood grains in the background.

    ReplyDelete