1.26.2011

My Boys...

I think the fam is sort of getting tired of me snapping pics.  They have stopped taking direction from me.  I guess I will have to just leave my camera put together and on the kitchen table with the memory card IN so I can covertly sneak my pics in without them stopping whatever activity it is that I want to capture!  Tonight is a pic of all my boys pretending to sleep :)  So cute.

On another note, I actually teared up tonight when Jude made a plate of nachos for the two of us to share for snack....all by himself.  I know this is not something that SHOULD make me cry.  But he is my BABY and he'll be SEVEN YEARS OLD in one week :(  They seriously grow up too fast!

Just a note on the look of the pic.  I edited it to look like a pic from the 1960's :)  FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Cool editing! Jude does make some good nachos doesn't he.

    ReplyDelete