1.28.2011

Friday, finally, I have been waiting ALL week for you!

Meet Jude's new best friend.  It's a Webkinz Lil' Kinz that he got for his birthday from two of his favorite people - Reagan and Claire :)  

Just some information to share with the world:

Jude is going out to dinner tonight for his birthday with Nena and Poppy Shreffler for CHINESE - gross.  WHAT a STRANGE child with some of the things he eats...I guess as long as he'll eat pizza and junk food too we can happily coexist :)

Lucy apparently saved all of her tantrums up throughout the day to use once arriving home.  Wits end I tell you.  February 14th cannot come fast enough.  I know getting tubes may not fix her current behavior issues.  But it will at least take a medical issue (with the pain, discomfort, dizziness, etc) out of the equation, freeing me up to better know how to handle her behavior(strategically speaking when it comes to discipline).  Although everyone I know who has tubes or who's child has tubes has told me it is like night and day.  So I am hoping for a 180....we'll see!

Quinn is cute as ever bouncing here and there - little ball of energy.  He picked out a birthday gift for Jude this morning.  He made sure it was something they could both play with at the same time :)  He also appears to be deaf as I had to tell him 167 times since we've been home no running in the house.  He's on a time out in his room.

Long week :)  But it's FRIDAY!


 

1 comment:

  1. Good picture. You'd never know Jude was on a table to get his picture taken.

    ReplyDelete