1.25.2011

I was in bed....

Literally.  I was in bed when I realized I hadn't taken my 365 pic for the day yet.  I contemplated, for .035 seconds, not doing one today.  But I am really too OCD (or something, I don't know what, stupid?) so I got out of bed.  I am tired, my body is sore, my head hurts, pretty sure I am getting sick.  SO, you all better REALLY appreciate this completely random picture of....

What?  What is it?  You tell me.  I know, but I want you to know.  So go, Google, learn, and love as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I like this type of picture. Good focus up fron and fading out in the background. Can't wait to find out what people think it is or know what it is already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh, is that the thing Travis told us about for your TV. That name looks familiar. If it is do you like it? Sounds amazing!

    Oh and tell Travis, when our friend came to fix the Wii/Netflix thing he had it up and running in less than 5 minutes. No lie!
    I have no idea why its calls us the house either?
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete