3.12.2011

Budding tattoo artist - Lucy

Lucy is apparently going to ink herself.  This reminds me of the Mirena commercials I see while I run at work.  I always wondered if maybe those mothers should prevent for five years due to the fact that they don't seem capable of watching their children for five seconds.  I guess you can add me to the club - even though she was sitting right next to me quietly coloring while I was oblivious to the fact that she used her own arm as paper.  Hmmm, would be thought provoking but we're done having kids!!

3 comments:

  1. were you able to get it off?? :)
    her hair is getting soooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know! I didn't even try before Jude and I left :) I'm not worried about it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered what that came from.

    ReplyDelete