3.17.2011

The SUN was SHINING today.

AND I had on a t-shirt WITHOUT A COAT OR SWEATER!  I know.  We will probably have one more "snow" and definitely have at least one more frost.  But this weekend is supposed to be REALLY nice and today was just the beginning :)  We all played outside pretty much from 4pm on, barring the 30 minutes we spent eating dinner.  The boys played at Amanda's after school for a while - I think she had the whole neighborhood at her house.  She is a much braver woman than I :)  Thanks for having them over Amanda!

I have two pics tonight - both taken outside.  Both of Lucy while the boys were at their playdate.  The first one I like because Lucy is just too darn cute.  And the second one I like because of the photo itself.  I don't know if it's "technically" a better pic...But I like it :)

Time for Bones!!!  So have a great Friday everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. I like the second one the best. It's the best overall looking picture.

    ReplyDelete