3.16.2011

Carol is right.

Quinn will always be out of focus.  He is constantly in motion, even when he is sitting still.

I caught the boys reading together this evening.  Not that this is out of the norm in our house.  But it lasted long enough for me to get a picture.  As a matter of fact, I hear them coming down now, so it lasted at least 25 minutes.

Travis works late this evening.  Doing everything for three kids after getting off of a work day that started before the sun came up is tiring.  Jude had to have his other cavity filled this evening.  So it was rush, rush until just after dinner.  Though Jude did get this cavity filled just like the last, without any pain meds.  So it was quick and easy. Lucy felt the need to visit the dentist's bathroom three times in the 30 minutes we were there.  At least she actually pee'd once.  I've always felt it necessary to visit pretty much every public restroom we pass, so maybe it's genetic.  UPS came with my phone this evening.  So as soon as Travis gets home I can call Sprint to activate my new phone.  Then I'll be all techno savvy with a Droid.  I feel cooler already :)  Quinn managed to fall down the basement stairs while racing Jude to the bottom.  Quinn won.  He didn't "fall" in the traditional sense.  More like, fell pretty hard onto his hip and slid the rest of the way.  Poor kid will probably have a bruise.  And I couldn't even go rescue him because I was giving Lucy her daily spa time.  She is a fish.  She loves the tub.  She makes pancakes every night.  She also gets to wash the giant duck.  She enjoys bathtime.  She does feel the need to remove her ear plugs after I rinse her hair.  I'm sure this is okay though - right?

Anyway, tomorrow is Thursday which I guess is good enough.  It means I only have five business days of work after tomorrow until I am off for vacation!  Woo hoo!!

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for - the pic.

2 comments:

  1. I like all of the shades of blue that came out in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read my first book to Gus tonight from your favorite author. Can't remember his name right now but when I saw it, thought of you!! Love the pic...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete