3.07.2011

Monday...

Today was a very typical work day Monday.  It seemed to drone on and on with no end in sight.  But then it did end and I left work.  I had so much fun with the kids tonight.  Poor Travis isn't feeling well so he vegged on the couch while we all played too loudly.  But it was fun.

So we survived Monday.  Lucy is doing great with this potty training thing and the boys like the residual reward of m&m's they get when they "help" with Lucy's potty training :)

Tomorrow is Tuesday, and as I mentioned previously, we will be going to Kindergarten registration for Quinn.  But I forgot about the really special treat Jude and I have going on Wednesday.  We get to go to the dentist....to have cavities filled.  Oh the joy.

Anyway, hope Tuesday at work is a little less boring than today (in a good way, not in a "I have more work than I can handle" way).  And I wish the same for you!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic. Sorry I had to veg. I'm not sick. Just not feeling the greatest. Big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fever of almost 102 qualifies as sick....just saying.

    ReplyDelete