3.06.2011

Two of the three best kids ever, EVER.

I love my kids, seriously just love them.  Even when they are being rotten, or are on my ever loving last nerve by doing the ONE thing over and over that I have repeatedly nicely asked them not to do... They are just all three the best, most loving, caring, intelligent little human beings I have ever met.  I really hope I don't mess up too much ;)

We stayed at home ALL weekend (for the most part) to work on potty training.  Lucy and I didn't leave at all and Travis took the boys on small excursions yesterday and today to give me a break :)  But the boys were such great helpers with potty training Lucy.  She did great too - with any luck we're done (with consistency, etc, blah, blah, those who have been there know what I cannot verbalize).....

Anyway, this is one busy week we're headed into!  We have kindergarten registration for Quinn on Tuesday, Jude and I have a mother/son night at school next Saturday, and next Sunday Jules and I are headed to Ikea and Jungle Jim's!!!  Woo hoo!!!....so not that busy really, but busy enough :)  Looking forward to a great week though!  I hope you are as well!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed this. I'm not sure what I was thinking not checking it. Good job this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potty trained already...WOW. Gus is interested one day and not the next. Have any tips worth sharing?

    ReplyDelete