3.13.2011

Whoooo....

went to Ikea today?!  I did!!!  With Julie!  It was so much fun!  Sadly though the most expensive item I bought was a lightbulb.  It was $8.00.  CRAZY for a lightbulb:)  We also went to Jungle Jim's.  They have live fish in tanks.  Not just lobster, but fish, kind of cool, kind of sad, and kind of creepy!  I can't wait to go back when I have planned for a real shopping trip.  They did have a really neat shelving unit that had a desk coming off of it that would be great for a sewing area......now where can I squeeze that into my house.....hmmmmmm.  They also had a closet insert thingy that I want to get for my master bedroom closet to make them into built-ins.  Who's up for the job?!

Now it's Sunday evening, Jude is trying not to go to bed, Lucy tried the same, and I am exhausted.  I realize the time change can mess with a person, but can I have extra energy instead of being ready for bed?  And tomorrow is Monday :(

*I took this pic on full manual.

3 comments:

  1. I'd be interested to see what that holds 11 gallons of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful what you wish for Travis! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i LOVE ikea! the closest one to us is almost 2 hours! which is probably a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete