3.23.2011

T minus 20 hours

By 3:30 tomorrow I will be off of work until April 4.  I cannot wait.

Today has been hard.  For some reasons that make sense and for some unknown to me.  Off and on all day.  So this will be to the point :)

Picture one - my actual pic for the day.  I like it.  Nothing was in motion so everything "seems" to be in focus.  And I like the fact that I managed to set WB, ISO and shutter speed appropriately to capture the actual late afternoon feel of my stairway.  Patting myself on the back :)



Picture two on the other hand is making me berate myself.  I turned on my camera and took this picture without resetting my camera from my last picture (two days ago) so shutter speed, WB, everything was off.  So, pic one is not edited because it's "good".  Pic two is edited because it is blue.  But that's about all I edited.  Because you can't FIX a blurred FACE.  I think this was caused by her movement coupled with my shutter speed - but how cute would this have been if it was perfect??  Just for giggles I am going to show you the before and the after.  Be sure to notice her Barney piggies :)  She is the cutest little girl ever.  BTW - she sat down and posed like this all by herself :)





1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you could control all of that in the first picture. Big difference between the second two. Glad this is going well for you and you are learning a lot about it along the way. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete