3.14.2011

Monday again.

I really, truly, honestly, and whole heartedly dislike Monday.  Seriously.

Work was long.  My left leg hurt while running.  Work was long.

But coming home is always perfect.  The sun was shining.  We got to play outside this evening.  Lucy, in all of her coordination (she really is coordinated), managed to trip over the 16" wheel on Quinn's upright bike while chasing after a giant ball.  She literally flipped face first onto the ground.  Travis pulled her right side up and she said "Ta da".  I think she's more boy than most boys :)  She has a mark on her forehead from this - but it sure didn't slow her down!

Jude stacked all three of his "Mighty Beans" tonight - like a totem pole.  So I took a pic.

Both of my pictures this evening were taken in manual.  I actually changed ISO, worked on manual focus, and I'm pretty sure I also adjusted aperture on the pic of Lucy (though I don't really know, since I just don't really know!).  Because I am attempting to use manual focus though, nothing is really in focus :)

Quinn would like to say something now -
hi!


1 comment: