3.27.2011

The mountains....

It's been grey and misting all day today.  But we still had a great time!  We spent mid morning until mid afternoon at Wonderworks.  It was very crowded but it is seriously so much cooler than the "new" COSI in Columbus.  The old COSI would've won hands down, but the new one can't touch it!  After Wonderworks we went shopping (WOO HOO!!!!!)....they have a Tanger Outlet here....it must be a thing in the South, because it was the same as the one in Myrtle Beach.  Though they don't have a Piggly Wiggly here which is a tad disappointing. ALTHOUGH, they do have a Shoney's (My grandmother called this S Honey's once while on vacation with us in Hilton Head and that is how I lovingly remember it ever since) :)

Anyway, not really sure what the plans are for tomorrow just yet.  We want to take the boys (Quinn) to ride a pony, Jude wants to go on some Jurassic boat ride, I want to walk the strip to buy useless souvenirs, we still need to go putt-putting, and I am pretty sure Travis found a place to purchase a kilt to wear when he runs the Warrior Dash with me in June :)  There are a ton of other things we want to do as well.  It's a good thing tomorrow is only Monday!!

Have a fun work week everyone!!  I almost miss you all!!  A note on the pics- these were taken off of our lower back balcony...the house next door looks just like the one we're in.  I am not sure that I will be running at all this week since I have to run down to the main road (which means I'd have to run on a windy, skinny road down and then UPHILL to get back up - I dispise hills!!!).


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very fun and busy week. Nice pics of the smoke.

    ReplyDelete