3.02.2011

I took a picture of a tripod on a tripod!

Today's blog is brought to you by the letter J and the letter Q.

Jude and Travis built this tower (which Jude thinks resembles a tripod, I didn't bother pointing out that it has four legs, we can go over the differences tomorrow) for my blog tonight.  Then Jude insisted I put the camera ON the tripod to take the pic.  Quinn used the remote to snap shot after shot.  I really do love having them so interested in something that I am interested in.  I also love that whatever they are into becomes that much more fun for me.

By the way, I just want to give credit to Jude for his witty blog title tonight!  They both really like helping with this!

1 comment:

  1. They both had a lot of fun doing this. It was all Quinn's idea. However, he was quite shy about it when it came to building it. By the way, I like the look of the picture too. Lighting looks different; in a good way.

    ReplyDelete