3.15.2011

Quinn

Quinn hasn't been featured on here in a while (that I can recall).  So I took a pic of him tonight.

He brought home his preschool progress report yesterday and he is brilliant.  Seriously.  I am so proud of him :)  The teacher even wrote a note on his report saying that "he has a kind and gentle spirit" and (paraphrasing here) has many academic skills that will enable him to do GREAT next year:)  AND that they will miss him :(  It's sort of sad to me that we are done with preschool for a while.  Though, in complete honesty, I am also glad to be done with the tuition!  A few cents richer for a minute in time :)  Anyway, onto the picture....

In an effort to get back to my original mission with this photo project, I am trying to learn to use my camera.  So I shot in manual again tonight.  Why is focus seemingly the most difficult thing for me?  I even took white balance off auto and did it myself because the camera kept making Quinn green.  Maybe, though, because my vision sort of sucks I won't be able to manual focus?  I don't know...but I will be posting mostly unedited, manual photos from here on out to improve my skills :)  And by "manual", they may be partially manual (A, S, P; if you know how to use these options you are ahead of me).

Tuesday is almost over people - we may survive this week!

3 comments:

  1. I like how he is in focus and in the background everything seems a little blurred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks out of focus to me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Travis, I think he's in focus...looks great!

    ReplyDelete