5.18.2011

And the World's Best Husband Award goes to.....

Travis!!!  My husband!!!!  Sorry all of you lost out.  But I get to reap the benefits of this exceptionally well behaved husband.

This evening a friend and I (Amanda!!) went to Kohl's to do some shopping....Her awesome kids came over here to play with my awesome kids.  So Travis took care of five awesome kids while we shopped!!!  On top of this Travis moved and organized all of my sewing stuff into my new sewing space (formerly known as the dining room :)).  We have been eating at the kitchen table and since we probably won't be moving to a larger space anytime soon, we re-purposed the dining room so I can actually use my crafty crap to hone my crafty skills, I hope :)  Anyway, photo bomb below :)







1 comment:

  1. I like that first picture the best. Very reminiscent of Van Gogh's Starry Night. Glad you captured it. They had a lot of fun. Too bad they won't be around all summer. Pictures of the new space looks good too.

    ReplyDelete