5.04.2011

Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

Ok, not really.  But her first birthday gift arrived in our home today and I am not the type to make her wait.  It isn't like she's old enough to understand yet anyway, right?  So, Lucy and her vanity.  She loves it!  The boys do too :)  They actually went to the basement to get her tutus and tiara to put with the vanity.  And then put her tutus and tiara on.  I would've taken a picture of Jude dressed as a pretty princess (since he actually stopped playing to ask me how he looked), but I was making dinner.  I know, I was cooking.  Mark this date on your calendar.  The important thing to take from all of this though is that Lucy loves the vanity.  So Happy Birthday, Lucy - Part 1.


1 comment:

  1. She should take that blow dryer in the background and blow her hair out of her face. I think she likes it.

    ReplyDelete