5.26.2011

My camera needs charged....

The shutter was disabled just before I could take my actual pic for today, which was a pretty picture of all the pins I broke while working on the curtain panels tonight :)  I am lucky I didn't break the actual needle on my sewing machine.  I actually have quite a talent at breaking sewing machine needles.

So, anyway, my pic for tonight is my almost, not quite finished panel for Lucy's room.  This was a giant pain in the butt so far.  I have a normal sewing machine and there is a ton of fabric to fit through that tiny hole when turning around the curves.  Also, sewing the centers of the flowers was quite challenging as it is one continuous curve (duh) and I corner with a sewing machine like a semi on ice in February in Cleveland.  It's ugly.  Seriously. But that's ok :)  Tomorrow hopefully I can get the other panel all pieced and sewn.  Then I have to fray the fabric (wash) and back it and I'm done.........so, another week or so :)  Yay.

1 comment:

  1. HUGE progress! They are going to look great hanging in her room.

    ReplyDelete