5.05.2011

Beyblades....coolest toy ever....

Travis took the boys to the store tonight to spend some of there hard(ly) earned allowance money.  Somehow, at some point in time, they cam upon something called Beyblade....It is a show, a video game, and a toy from what I can gather.  I think it's like Bakugan and Pokemon only so much cooler...The little whatever they're called (battle things?) have launchers and a battle dome and they spin around (like tops, duh) and crash into each other and whichever one is left spinning wins....Seriously cool.  And they have some metal on them so they make sword fight noises while they are spinning.  I could not be happier with my the boys cool new toys :)

Quinn got his haircut today too.  :(  It looks really good.  And he looks so grown up.  But the fro is gone and I have to admit I am a little sad.....he looks so grown up....Thanks Nena though for cutting it!  It does look good :)

Just a little aside, I read Water for Elephants this week.  Great book if any of you are looking for a good read.  I am a little behind the times so most of you have probably already read it :)  But, you know :)

And, the moment you've all been waiting for - tomorrow is Friday!!!

Can someone tell me please why this kid always has dry snot on him????  I edited this a smidge because my flash washed him out....


And the Beyblades :)


1 comment:

  1. Out of all of the pictures you have taken for this so far, the one of Quinn is my favorite. I like the picture of him but I also like the editing that you did to the picture as well. Think he looks grown up with the hair cut? You should have seen how much older he looked than the rest of the kids on the ball field.

    ReplyDelete