5.09.2011

Quinn is all grown up.....

Quinn had his final Spring Art Show of his preschool career tonight.  He has grown in so many ways over the past two years of preschool.  I remember his first preschool performance.  I wasn't actually there, because I was a the place I despise most in this world (for this very reason), work.  But I remember it because he sat down with Travis in the audience about halfway through the first song because I wasn't there to see him sing.  I cried.  It still makes me feel guilty.  But sometimes we don't have a choice, right?  Back to Quinn though.  I could actually hear him singing (read: yelling) on their loud parts tonight.  He has grown so much.  He really is just about the most well rounded, hyperactive four year old ever.  And I couldn't love him more.  I am so proud of him.  In a few short weeks he will be done with preschool forever.  Next year is the big kid bus and kindergarten :(



1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! He was so proud to be there tonight. I'm sure you were just as proud as he was too. So was I.

    ReplyDelete