5.30.2011

Strawberries....

I really need to get back into doing this every day.....but I am so tired by the time everything else is done, if I haven't taken a pic in the course of the day then it really seems more like a chore to find something creative to put on here....I realize my pics don't have to be anything amazing but once the kids are in bed everything else is kind of boring - right?  I could take a pic of the pile of laundry but that would just be embarrassing :)

Anyway!  Today is a pic of my strawberry plants.  I don't actually eat strawberries, or any berries, for that matter.  But the kids LOVE berries.  So when we ordered plants from Jude's PTO fundraiser, I thought it'd be fun.  They are seemingly doing well.  They are flowering (which I think turns into the strawberry) and once they are ready to pick we are supposed to be able to pick every 3-4 days.  So the kids should enjoy it.
























And here is Mickey...shedding all over my storage ottoman.  All of my animals are getting shaved next weekend.  I am over the tumbleweed hairballs floating down the hallway every time I turn around.  I can't wait until they are hairless for the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment