4.10.2011

Filler.....

Today was such a beautiful day!  I managed to get really sunburned and I worked a ton on the yard while Lucy was napping this afternoon.  The boys played outside pretty much all day as well.  Lucy joined us after her nap. So one would think that I could've taken an absolutely perfect picture at any point in time today.  However, while I took a ton of pictures, they were all on my cell phone.  So I took a picture of my garden gnome this evening.  I don't really know what purpose a gnome is supposed to serve, but if they're there to make our garden pretty, mine is not doing his job.  Tomorrow is Monday, but at least it's supposed to rain.  So it's better weather for a weekday anyway.

So, sorry the weekend is over!  But tomorrow is back to the grind.......

1 comment:

  1. He looks very stoic looking in this pic. Either he really was standing upright or you took a good picture of him fallen over.

    ReplyDelete