4.04.2011

Monday is my nemesis....

Thinking this always reminds me of the song from Phineas and Ferb.  Today really wasn't too bad as far as Mondays go.  Except for that whole pesky work thing.  That and the rain.  I want warmth and sunshine sometime soon.  I need it.  Or I may have to start tanning to feel warm again.  


We had dinner backwards tonight.  Chocolate cake for dinner then pizza for dessert.  It's fun for the kids and I love chocolate cake and pizza regardless of the order I eat them.  After dinner we watched the rest of Camp Rock 2 (we had watched the first 15 minutes before the boys went to bed the other night).  In actuality, I watched the rest of it.  Travis pretended to be awake with his eyes closed, Jude read his new book, Lucy and Quinn were like insane screaming banshee's feeding off of one another getting louder and more crazy as the evening wore on.  Ok, maybe this is a slight over exxageration, but they didn't watch the movie.

I would like to share one more little thing for the day and then we'll get to my pic.  I did all of the laundry yesterday.  And as of right now I am still caught up on laundry.  Yes, I have made it 24 hours without my laundry getting behind.  Woo hoo!!!

So, my pic tonight is of Quinn.  He's cute.  Love him.  Pinch his cheeks.  He'll think it's funny :)

1 comment: