4.21.2011

The kids and their dog....

It's a good thing the sun was shining today and we got to play outside tonight.  Because the 10-day forecast is rain every day, for the next 10 days.  It was beautiful out this afternoon, even if the wind was a bit chilly.  We played outback tonight.  Which Tyler sure enjoyed.  He's technically Jude's dog.  But since Jude is 7 that's just what I say when the dog is on my ever loving last nerve.  Which happens at least once a day.  And I really don't even know why since he's better behaved than my children most of the time.  Maybe that is why.  We love the dog and all, I just want him not to move at all while I am in the room.  Licking and chewing on body parts irks me and dog nails (no matter how short) tapping on my floors drive me batty.  Just. Lay. Down.  Poor dog.  Anyway.  Here's the pics from the kids play time with Tyler today.  They are ALL worn out!  These are in no particular order because they were circling me while I was trying to take pics.

Oh yeah.  Tomorrow is FRIDAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment