4.02.2011

Oh so tired :)

Jude and I are having a sleepover tonight.  At 11pm.  Quinn and Travis are having one as well.  Their's will be on the couch while we get the bed :)  Carol, Justin and the boys came over tonight for pizza (and to bring our dog back.)....It was a ton of fun.  The boys were all in the family room watching a movie when Carol told me I should grab my camera and get a pic of Jude and Jarod on the couch.  Jarod had his arm slung over Jude's shoulder.  Only I swear my camera has some sort of alert system to let any kid within a five mile radius know that I am turning it on.  So instead I have an almost as good pic of Connor making Jarod "smile" while Jude is apparently so enthralled with his hands that he doesn't even notice.  Still fun, but not nearly as endearing :)  I have thrown in a pic of my wonderful cats as well...Just because their so fluff bally cute :)  by the way, Jarod is just about Lucy's favorite person.  She had so much fun with him tonight :)


1 comment:

  1. Nice pics. That was a lot of fun. And, I would agree, I think Jarod has become Lucy's new favorite. How did you get the cat's to stay still?

    ReplyDelete