4.09.2011

First fire pit of the season....

ok, so today didn't warm up as much as our always accurate weather men had originally predicted.  But tonight we had a fire pit party with the neighbors.  I wound up in my Uggs before long (I went out in my flip flops, always the optimist), but it was a good time...good marshmellows :)

In other news, I made two "records" in my running today.  I broke 200 miles (logged, since January 5th) and I ran 8.2 miles, straight, this morning.  It was surprisingly easier than I had anticipated.  And more enjoyable than I thought it would be :)  I'm pretty impressed with myself.

So, since it's almost midnight and I have to have this blog time stamped for today, I'll wrap it up.  Night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of fun as always. I especially like all of the vibrant colors of the firepit with the small notes of florescent in the background.

    ReplyDelete