4.22.2011

We got a PONY!!!!!

Jude was off of school today and he had SO much fun at Nena and Poppy's with Quinn and Lucy!  When he came home Lucy wanted a horseback ride from him....check it out!!!






Quinn even joined in the fun!!!

Anyway, we have company over so that is all for this evening!!!  Happy Easter everyone!!!!  

By the way.  I would just like to say that I will be about three days late on my first project - reorganizing the kitchen cabinets.  As I said, we have company tonight.  Tomorrow night we are doing Easter dinner with Travis' family :)  And Sunday morning Travis has to work.......SO.  Sunday night I will post my perfectly organized cabinets.  Just want to say though - we HAVE started!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Fun pics. About the project...after all, life was meant to live. The cabinets will always be there.

    ReplyDelete