4.01.2011

Tonight's blog is an experiment....

In my capabilities at enabling a new fangled blogger style...let's see if I can get it right!

Anyway...today was my last technical vacation day...and it was awesome.  It started with some Timmy's for breakfast, which regrettably southern states do not have.  Then I went for a run in the sunshine and crisp "spring" air.  This was especially nice because I didn't run the entire time we were in TN.  It was hilly to say the least.  And I don't do normal hills, let alone mountainous hills.  Add to that the fact that it the weather was trying to mimic Seattle and I didn't run.  After that, the whole family went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  One of the best perks of having children is being able to watch kids movies whenever we want :)  It was hilarious!  After the movie we ran to Barnes and Noble to pick up the book.  While there, Quinn decided he wanted the first four books of the Magic Tree House Series.  He loves to read these...he can read a page or two and then has me take over.  For being only four years old he can sit and listen to a chapter book like no other!  I think it's the only thing he actually sits still for.

So, after naptime, we went for pizza and a random Target walking trip :)  We needed milk and what better place to go for milk than the one place that charges too much.  But I needed a random walk through - I was going through withdrawal.

Anyway, enough of a complete play by play of my day....onto the pic.  Which is really just more of an excuse to post a blog tonight.  I have also thrown in a few pics from vaca, just for your viewing pleasure!!  Apparently the two I have posted are the only two I have on this card - the rest are on Travis' laptop because my card was full while on vaca!  Sorry!!

And, just as an additional note, if you want to check out the new enabled blog, assuming it works, type http://theletteru.blogspot.com/view.  There are five different style of views that you can see by adding /flipcard; /mosaic; /sidebar; /snapshot; or /timeslide.....we'll see if it works!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Fun day to technically end vacation. These pics are going to make a great year in review with the new web enabled features.

    ReplyDelete