4.03.2011

We adopted a puppy!

The cutest little sheep dog :)  KIDDING!

Today was definitely a Sunday.  Travis had to work all weekend which really sort of sucked.  And while I tried my hardest to just slack today, for some reason I did all of the laundry.  Even changed all the bedding in the house.  Boo.  But I did get to play with the kids all day as well (except for when they were napping).  Unfortunately though, I only took a few pics....of Lucy.  I feel like she is favored in this blog.  Perhaps because I need to cut the cord.  But she's really not ready.  Or I'm not.  Either way.  As annoying as it is at times to have her constantly attached to me when I am home, I know it won't last anywhere near long enough, so I accept it.  And perhaps it's because the boys like to play without Lucy constantly interfering in their "big kid" games, so I distract a lot of the time.  Whatever the reason, I am aware and try to keep this from happening.

So, after discussing photography with Justin last night.  I used my flash today.  Set at (I believe) 1/16th of it's full flash and I used active d-lighting.  I don't know what active d is but I feel like it made the pics look better....so here's my dog!!  I do normally pin her "bangs' back but hadn't yet.  And she was watching her beloved Barney and didn't seem to care anyway :)


1 comment:

  1. Not sure what all of the technical wording meant but I do see the disappearance of shadows from underneath like you two were talking about last night. Glad that you have kept with this and are still learning.

    ReplyDelete