2.22.2011

I know it's Tuesday....

But today wasn't really all that bad.  It doesn't feel like Tuesday.  Which should worry me because I'll probably wake up Friday wondering why my alarm is going off (shouldn't it be Saturday?!).

So tonight was just a really relaxed evening in our house.  Lucy and I lay on the couch for a while watching Barney while the boys played in the basement and Travis made dinner :)  I actually pretended to be awake while Lucy watched Barney.  I responded at the proper moments to any exclamations she made about the oh so interesting purple dinosaur, that's what counts, right?  We had stir fry for dinner tonight (YUM!).  You just can't go wrong with beef and noodles.  Then we all hung out together doing the same and then different activities.  But all coexisting without being clingy!  This was especially important I think to my frame of mind at this moment.  Lucy is feeling so much better that she wanted to play independent of my hip or lap.  Nice!

So, tomorrow is already Wednesday...I think I can see the light of the weekend coming my way already, so I may survive!  Enjoy the pics of Lucy in her hideout.

*Disclaimer ~ Blogger's feelings about this week can change at any time and without warning.  Blogger cannot be held (entirely) accountable for her mood at any given time.  The weather and mood of aforementioned family members play a large role in said mood and overall tone of the blog.*





1 comment: