2.03.2011

Waiting for the weekend.....

I feel like it's been a really long week.  I am seriously over winter, and cold, and lack of sunshine.  I need sunshine.  I went to my room this evening to read in peace and quiet for about 30 minutes before dinner and fell asleep.  I am tired right now.  Winter needs to end, or I need to move, one or the other!

My kids are too cute though.  Jude has been working on the Lego Hero Factory set that he got for his birthday pretty much since he got home from school.  He was supposed to play a game with me but he blew me off.  He gets WAY too into his building.  I wish I had that kind of concentration!  I had to pretty much twist Quinn's arm to get him to play Tumbling Monkeys with me (fun game!)...what is going on here?  Usually I can't get a minute alone!  Even Lucy was content to cuddle on the couch with Quinn while having a bedtime snack rather than forcing me to watch Pingu with her :(  I should appreciate the short break...but since I actually had to go IN to my job today I missed them more!  I guess that's what I get for going to my room to read before dinner!  Tomorrow is Friday though and that means it's one day closer to spring!
  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you could get a picture of the two of them together before they moved. Lucy looks much younger in this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable!!! Love this pic. If you can't tell, I'm going back and reading previous posts!

    ReplyDelete