2.19.2011

My blog has been hijacked!

My blog has been hijacked by my kids!  Not in the sense that they are all I post, I am okay with that.  In the sense that they are now dictating what my daily picture should be, daily.  Jude really wanted me to post a picture of the game he was playing on Webkinz.  So I am.  Quinn wanted another picture of him with a random dog.  Meet Tressel, our neighbors dog that we are watching this weekend.  They have been so well behaved (Fuzzy is the white one) that I think we'll put Tyler at their house and keep their dogs :)  And Lucy tried to dictate that I not post any pictures of her, but I am ignoring that request and posting one anyway just because of how cute (can't believe I think that) her hair looked today.  I am against this style, but I did it anyway and then just had to get a pic of it.  Which makes me laugh because they aren't even EVEN.  They are in different positions and not smooth or tight to her head....My OCD is having a hard time in retrospect, but still adorable!!

Today was sort of a lazy day otherwise though....ran, made lunch, napped, made dinner, went grocery shopping with the boys.  This was actually fun.  They are two of the goofiest, sweetest kids ever and it was just really nice to get out with just the two of them and BE.  Hope everyone had great Saturday!!  I get real bacon with breakfast tomorrow morning!!  Woo hoo!!







1 comment: