2.06.2011

You don't need Valentine's Day to say "I love you"

My friends hosted a super bowl party at their house tonight so I took this opportunity to get my 365 photo for the day.  I knew they had been working on a new pendant design for their jewelry store on Etsy.  

I love their work.  I love the simplicity and versatility of their items.  They are just beautiful.  So I took a few pictures of their latest creation.  I don't know what they are calling it, but anything given as a way to show love is perfect in my book.  What better way to feel loved than to wear a heart?  I love them.  In case you didn't get that :)

So, I had some more fun tonight playing with my macro lens.  I am sadly still a work in progress but at least I am still a something :)  Right?  Sorry again for not being able to pick just one picture.  I seriously think I am in LOVE with my macro lens and cannot wait for things to start blooming or at least budding....HELLO sunshine - where are you?!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JMBeadjeweled



1 comment:

  1. How giving of you to take pictures for their site. They look good.

    ReplyDelete