2.18.2011

I'm tired...

It is really hard for me to find the time to clean or keep up on my laundry.  So why is it then, when I make a schedule (I'm OCD and enjoy making schedules and lists) for cleaning I cannot manage to stick to it for more than a week or so.  So I end up reverting back to old habits of catching laundry back up or cleaning the whole house on the weekend.  Yet, I commit to something as pointless as a 365 photo blog that serves no practical purpose in my life (or anyone else's for that matter) and I can't even bring myself to skip a day.  I took exactly one picture today.  Quinn requested that I take a picture of him with Justin, Alison, and Chloe's dog, Zoe.  He posed for exactly one picture, looked at the miniscule screen on my camera and said "that's good".  So check it out.

**I didn't even bother editing it, because I really don't think I could do anything to make it better.  Not that it's text book perfect (far from), but I just don't think it could be made better.  I love Quinn's smile in this. :)  Don't mind the blown spot on the couch - the sun was nice and bright and warm today :)




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing this for him. I know it meant a lot to him. Keep it up. Love you.

    ReplyDelete