2.16.2011

Jude and his facial injuries.

This doesn't look nearly as bad in a picture as it does in real life.  I am sure he will have a black eye by morning. I think he's proud of it though as he asked if he could be my blog picture for the night.  We'll just have to make up some great story to go with the tough guy look.  Like "I got the black eye while protecting the princess and castle from the incoming ninjas", not "I ran head (cheek bone) first into our play kitchen".  Sadly, this is not the first time he has had a pretty "bad" looking facial injury...When we bought our house he managed to get two black eyes and a nose that looked broken (though it wasn't).  Pair that with his missing front tooth and Travis always said Jude looked like Jody Shelley.  There have been other facial injuries as well, too many to recount for you here.  Enjoy my tough guy!

I noticed tonight that I am somewhat partial to a left lean when angling the pic - I'll have to be more aware of this!



1 comment:

  1. You left out one important thing...I bet I know what tomorrow's picture is going to be.

    ReplyDelete