2.14.2011

What a day... :)

As I said yesterday, we already did our Valentine's celebration, on the weekend, which just makes so much more sense :)  Jude and Quinn both had parties at school today and brought home obscene amounts of candy (thankfully!).  Lucy had a party at Riverview Surgical Center getting tubes placed in her ears.  She did great and I don't know WHO lied to me but the kid did not sleep any more than normal today.  In fact, it was almost as though she was on something, something that made her wired.  I am glad it was apparently so easy for her that she felt the need to bounce all over the house most of the day making me even more tired :)  Travis worked late tonight so I made a calzone (or something) for dinner.  The kids liked it :)  I got pictures of my heart(s) at the dinner table just to keep up with the "that's so sweet" valentine's theme that ends today.  I attempted to do more angular type angles (lol) with the pics, so these were taken on auto.  I can work on one aspect of great photography at a time thank you.  I think the cool angles actually help to draw the attention away from the fact that they were taken on auto.  I like them anyway :)  Please ignore the dinner in Quinn's teeth.  I may edit it out at a later, closer-to-printing point, but I like the picture of him and don't feel like editing at the moment.  Enjoy my loves!  My life!!






2 comments:

  1. Great pictures to close out the week long theme. Can't even tell that Lucy had surgery today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we made calzones too!! i was going to try and make them heat shaped BUT that did not happen! oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete