2.25.2011

I left my warm and cozy spot on the couch.

It is sort of crazy to me that Sunday through Thursday night I am up until 11pm regardless (for the most part) of what I am doing and what needs done.  And then I wake up at 5am(ish) the next morning for work.  Yet Friday night rolls around and I struggle to keep my eyes open while relaxing in a fetal position under a cozy blanket on the couch :)

Travis' grandmother made this quilt for him in 1984.  I usually claim it before our butts even hit the couch.  It is the best, warmest, coziest blanket ever.  It's almost like that old sweatshirt or jeans that you have worn in just right.  Only I can wrap my whole self up in it, occassionally even add in a few kids.

I took a macro pic of my fave material on it.  I really do love macro, but I would love to really figure it out!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing this is your favorite square. Might I inform anyone else that is reading this that the quilt is made up of many different pieces of fabric with many different designs and colors. No my grandmother did not quilt me a pink quilt. And yes...Anne usually does claim it before me. It is the most sought after blanket in the house.

    ReplyDelete