2.26.2011

I'm going to be a bridesmaid.

I KNOW it should be "Matron" as I am OLD and MARRIED.  But I don't like being called ma'am and I don't like matron :)  Anyway, I got to pick up my dress and shoes today so they are my blog post.  I don't normally wear heels, and I keep referring to these as hooker heels, but in all honesty I love them!  They make me feel so feminine (which is just something I am not, I'm a tomboy).  And the dress is awesome - it has POCKETS!!!  When did someone add pockets to wedding style dresses????  I love it.  I don't really like the pics but they are self portrait with my remote and tripod (two things I love) and I'm a work in progress.  I may actually wear make-up and have my hair done for the day of the wedding :)  OKAY Rachel, I promise I will :)


4 comments: