2.12.2011

Saturday.

I got to sleep in again this morning.  I don't know if this is "nice" or if I should start worrying about the fact that I am ALWAYS so tired.  I also woke up with a killer headache and a sore throat, so it's been a pajama day on my end.  After I woke up, the day was just sort of weird.  It seems like there were many more hours in this day than a normal day.  Between the 6 or so episodes of Psych the kids and I watched (maybe three, really), they ate lunch, they ALL pretended to nap, and then we sort of finished Jude and Quinn's room finally.  Sort of.  But we did make some great headway on it.  We had swapped Jude and Quinn's room with Lucy's just after Christmas so the boys could have regular beds rather than bunk beds.  It had been in disarray ever since.  Now it looks like a bedroom again.  Only thing left is hanging their reading lights by their beds tomorrow.  After that was another episode of Psych (I love Netflix and apparently lazy, worthless Saturdays).  Then Travis and the boys went to decorate Valentine's cookies with Connor and Jarod to be given to the Faith Mission for lunch on Monday.  They are all such good boys!  Lucy and I hung out, had a picnic dinner while watching Psych (see a theme here?).  Then we had fun doing a bath, potty, tooth brushing, books, song, bedtime.  She is so cute...talking so much.  She gives the cutest kisses, sweetest hugs and pats on the back.

Anyway, onto the pics.  I took these during lunch.  I really do LOVE my macro attachment...And I love the natural light I get in through my huge front window in my dining room....




2 comments:

  1. Really COOL pics! I bet you get a lot of comments from this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pics!!! i need a camera like that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete